Friday, December 31, 2010

Highlights of 2010!

Wow, this year went by so fast! Some years seem like they drag on forever, but 2010 flew by for me. So many wonderful things have happened this year! One of them being me starting this blog in March! To honour 2010, I have decided to do a tribute post to this past year.
Here's a years recap of my favourite posts and projects:
March

I loved making this (and wearing it) !

I created some doll clothes for my little sister! (for her doll to wear, not her)

April


I did some mixed media!

I made up my first tutorial! It's one of my favourites.

My second tutorial. Crocheting with plastic is fun!

May

This is such a simple project.

I could not throw out this shirt. ;) I was thrilled when this was featured over at Mad in Crafts.

I was SO cool to be able to make a whole tank top from scratch!

I love these shorts!

June


July

I helped at VBS for the second time.

One of my best and favourite projects ever! I still wear it and have even gotten a few compliments. :o)

August

I got to guest post this one!!!

September

I became a teenager!


5 fun facts about me!

October

I had a great halloween costume (I need to show it to you all!) and I had a great Thanksgiving.

So when you're near me, darling can't you hear me S.O.S. -ABBA Probably my most useful tutorial!

November

Voting for Homeschool Blog Awards was on. If any of you were wondering, I didn't win. Thanks for voting anyway!

This was a little bit of a dull blogging month for me.

I love doing 5 Fave Monday!

December

Christmas!!!

My favourite projects were Christmas gifts, of course. I will share what I gave people later in the new year!

Teen Girl's Daybook was introduced and we had some questions and answers!

And of course, I did lots of other things in 2010 besides crafting.

The 10 posts that got the most hits from your readers are:











The "outfit of the day" posts get lots of hits because I linked them up to places.

So, what's instore for 2011? That's for me to know and you to find out! I promise it'll be fun! Good-bye, two thousand and ten! This was a great year! Happy New Year!!!!!!!!
P.S. I will be back tomorrow with another post about 2010.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails