Monday, November 8, 2010

5 Fave Monday

I was so inspired by ♥Elycia's blog that I decided to do my own "5 Fave" posts! Mine will be on Monday instead of Friday, though. This is a good idea for anyone who just wants to share random favourite things instead of doing whole posts devoted to one thing! So, here are some things I like right now...

1. My bright blue nails from last week:


I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Blue Me Away (as seen here). I actually stripped that down today and did some orange and blue nails. They reminds me a bit a of Dr. Suess!

2. Coffee Crisp:


Wow, this is one of my favourite chocolate bars ever! I got some when I went out trick or treating.

3. This "Refined Cord Shirtdress" from Anthropologie:



Aren't shirtdresses awesome?! I would wear this! Not for $128.00, though.

4. This picture of the moon I took last month:


Aren't moon pictures beautiful?

5. This awesome giveaway on Simpy Handmade by Paige:


The "Sponsor GIVEAWAY! $25 Gift Certificate to Poppy Seed Fabrics!!". All the fabric in the "Poppy Seed Fabric" store is beautiful and you could win a $25.00 gift certificate to the shop! Giveaway ends: November 12, 2010.

That's it for now!

-Ponytails

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails