Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Terrific Thrifty Thursday #29

Okay, I'm sorry this took until Tuesday to get out. I know it should have been out last Thursday, but I was busy and you know how it is when you forget and then you say, "I'll do it later.".  Sorry about that!

So, how was your Halloween? Did you go out? If you don't celebrate, what did you do that night? I don't like the scary parts of Halloween with the vampires, witches, ghouls, ghosts, haunted, creepy, freaky part of it. In fact, I would be happy just parading around in costumes. The candy isn't all that important. Anyway, on to featuring some projects from around Bloggy Town!

Simply Standback took a men's XXL sweater and turned it into a sweater dress! This idea has been in my brain too. She even has good tips on making a cowl neck!


And from Monkey See Videos on Youtube. She is making a duct tape purse in THIS video. A lot of people in the comments are saying stuff like, "Ghetto much?", "That's useless.", "That is sooooooo hobo!". Why would they be saying that? I think duct tape crafts are creative and for sure you have to have patience! Click on more videos in the sidebar for wallets, belts, roses, flip-flops, and more! (go there for the video, sorry the embedding isn't allowed on that video)

Do you have an idea for a Terrific Thrifty Thursday? Then you can submit an easy cooking, frugal, accessory, clothing, tip, and/or craft related project to: mypassionsforfashions (at) yahoo (dot) ca I would love to hear from you! Also, if you have been featured please grab one of my buttons for your blog!

-Ponytails

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails