Hi everyone! Long time no see. ;) I will update you soon on what I'm up to and if I'm starting a new blog. :) Hope you're having a lovely summer so far! ♥
I wanted to enter this blog party so here I go! It's hosted by Virtuous Girlhood and Bramblewood Fashion! :)
1. What word are you totally loving at the moment? Hmmmm, BEAUTIFUL. I love the sound of the word and I love using it. ♥
2. Any tv shows/movies you are excited for this fall? Nope, not really. :)
3. Anything that symbolizes something to you? An owl. Anytime, I see an owl, I think of Owl City and Adam Young. I had the privilege to attend his concert this month. It was the most inspiring day of my life.
4. Two favorite songs at the moment? Hmmmm, Face Up by Lights and The Saltwater Room by Owl City. ♥
5. If there was suddenly a world taker over by an evil dictator what would you do? I would pray. :)
6. What is your favorite summer activity? Hanging out with friends, doing photoshoots, making music videos, shopping, and dancing. :)
7. What has been your favorite summer vacation? This year? We went to a small town and they had all these adorable vintage shops! :)
8. If you received an unlimited shopping spree to any store, what store would it be for? Hmmmm, Forever 21, this little boutique half an hour from my house, H&M, any shoe stores, or American Eagle.
9. What is your favorite summertime food? Popsicles, pizza, frozen yogurt, ice cream, ice coffee.
10. What is your favorite summertime movie? Emma, Tangled, Pride and Prejudice, The Parent Trap...:)
Hello my readers! My apologies for not posting on this blog in a while. Guess what's new in Blogville??? I have a new blog that I will be posting on along with my friend! The name of our blog is Vintage City Fashion and we will be posting about fashion, thrifting, and anything else we think of! If you have a few minutes, I would love it if you could check it out! If you love this blog, there will be similar posts on Vintage City Fashion. Here is a picture of me:
I am also thinking about starting my own new blog that would be a Christian blog about everything from true beauty to music!
A little update about me: I am fourteen and I am enjoying my first year in highschool. There is a fashion course at my highschool which I am interested in taking! I love fashion, beauty, photography, music, my oxfords, the colour purple, and Owl City. For more about me please visit my new updated profile!
I hope all my readers are doing wonderfully and I hope to see you at my new blog! :-)