Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Outfit of the Day: Sparkles

I like reading other people's "What I Wore" posts, so that might have triggered me starting my own a few weeks ago. I am homeschooled and most days I'm a jeans and t-shirt girl. Well, maybe a sweater, too. Sunday/Church is when I like to try new things. Also, please suggest combos and other suggestions I should try! I'll totally give them a shot if they are not that weird. ;)

Here's what I wore on Sunday, the 7th to Church and all day:



Okay, here are the details...

Jacket: Winners


Tank-top: Old Navy

Jeans: Old Navy (the jeans there fit me very well)

Shoes: Payless

Socks: Local Grocery Store (?)

Scarf: Dollar Store (as seen HERE)

The scarf is sparkly, so that's where the title came from! ;)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And now for the fun, my "What Have You Been Wearing?" link party! Open until November 17, 2010 at 12:00 p.m. EST. And yes, my outfit is the first link. Just to get everyone started!


The rules:

-The post must be from your blog

-No online stores

-Please, no spam

-Link up to the direct post NOT to just your blog or the part of your blog where the outfit posts are found (your most current one is fine)

-Make the title: Your Name @ Title of Your Blog

-If it's not working for you, e-mail me and I'll put in your link

What Have You Been Wearing?


-Ponytails

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails