Thursday, June 3, 2010

Review: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color

Disclaimer: I bought these nail polishes with my own money and was not asked by Sally Hansen to do this review. Hello! Here is the review I promised! The nail polish is: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color. I first used it at this  B.U.Girl party where we painted our nails all different colours and one brand I used was this one.
Then 2 weeks ago my older sister told me that all Rexall store's nail polish was 50% off that week. So on Tuesday that week I went to Pharma Plus and picked up two bottles. The recipt said: YOU SAVED $3.00!!! Without tax they were $1.49 a bottle and with tax that came to: $3.37 for two bottles! That's two for one! Good nail polish prices are hard to find so this was a great deal! The 2 colours I got were Sun Kissed and Blue Me Away! I used Star Nail International Ridge Filler underneath(it helps the nail polish to go on smoothly), one coat of the nail polish, and a clear coat on top.  Here are the pros and cons.

Pros:
-The colours are really really pretty
-The price isn't that bad
-The bottles are pretty(the bottle caps were actually different on the 2 bottles and that's strange)
-The colours go on your nails the same colour as you see through the bottle(some nail polishs don't)

Cons:
-The actual nail polish is way to watery
-When I was at the girl party and I took it off after a week or two and the blue(I tried the blue there) stained my nails a bit


It's a pretty good nail polish except it is way to watery and harder to apply to smaller nails because of that. The colors are really pretty and I'm finding it on sale a lot at Pharma Plus. When I tried it at B.U.Girls it was a lot easier to apply and I think that's because it was older! So there's the review! I hope this was helpful! Don't forget to vote on my poll!
~~Ponytails 


No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails