Thursday, June 17, 2010

Terrific Thrifty Thursday #10

Welcome to Terrific Thrifty Thursday! Wow, the 10th already! For the 10th I am going to feature 3 projects instead! First up are these wire basket lanterns. When I saw these on Dollar store Crafts they said they would look nice in a tween's room and I agree! This project is from Crafting Occurs.


Second is this cool idea for a shower ring bracelet! This idea is so smart! It costs very little or nothing if you have a clear shower ring. This project is from Stepping Thru Crazy. 


The last project is also from Stepping Thru Crazy. There are some good ideas over there, you should check it out. This project made me think why I had not thought of this! This is so smart! Personalize tank tops with those little sponge capsules from the Dollar Store!


Do you have an idea for a Terrific Thrifty Thursday? Then you can submit an easy cooking, frugal, accessory, clothing, tip, and/or craft related project to: mypassionsforfashions (at) yahoo (dot) ca And if you have been featured please grab one of my buttons for your blog!

1 comment:

StepThruCrazy said...

Thanks so much for featuring me! i grabbed your button! :)

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails