Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Excited!!!

Good Morning!

The first thing that I'm excited about is that {drum roll please...} I'm finished my blog makeover!!! Of course, I will probably be tweaking it a little. Please tell me what you think! :o)
 
Second is that Christmas is in 3 days! Can you believe it's almost the end of 2010? {hey! that rhymes! ;)} I can hardly believe that it's Christmas time again!
 
Third is that I know have 22 followers! Welcome, Katie and Frances!
 
Another thing is that I wanted to say thank you for all the kind feedback on "Fave 5 Monday".
 
Thank you, readers, followers, subscribers, commenters, and other people for dropping by my blog! I am really appreciative! Thank you!!!

4 comments:

F e l i c i t y said...

I love it, Ponytails! Very cute makeover! I stole your idea and added snow to my blog. ;)

I'm sorry I haven't commented for a while! I am usually a very faithful commenter, but this past week has been a terribly busy time for me - school finals {I homeschool, I should have finals. . . .}, dates, chores, being snowed in, family, friends . . . ahhh! I haven't even blogged this week - it's terrible!

Anyway, I'm excited too! Congratulations on the new followers!

Merry Christmas!

Felicity, at {Simple Elegance}

Isabella has moved said...

I love it Ponytails! =) Purple is my second favorite color and the banner is just gorgeous!

Megan said...

I LOVE the new header!

Ponytails said...

Thank you, everyone! You are all TOO kind! :o) I think the banner is a little too blurry, but I'll leave it up and see if I don't mind.

Happy Holidays!!!

-Ponytails

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails