(Those are both old-ish pictures. Ignore the purple and red scarf, that was a birthday present for my Mom. The pink and white is what you should be looking at.)
Then, I got interested in sewing and picked that up again! That was around the time I started this blog! :o) I also got interested in design, fashion, and started taking out lots and lots of books about the fashion industry and design. I also started looking at blogs more.
2. What is your blog going to look like after the makeover? I am always anxious to see makeovers!!
Ummmmmm. It's a surprise. Sorry!
3. What is your favorite thing about the holidays?
Making things for people, the parties/gatherings with family/friends, the yummy food, and the most important reason we celebrate CHRISTmas. Also, Christmas cheer and music. Just not "Christmas Shoes". :(
4. What is your favorite print/pattern?
Houndstooth and polka dots. (not at the same time, though) :o)
5. Do you have any plans for college?
I kind of want to be in the fashion industry, but I'm not sure. I'm only 13!
6. Do you hope to have kids when you grow up? How many?
Ahhhhh! I don't want to think about it quite yet. :o)
7. Do you do all of the graphics, posts and everything on your blog yourself, or do you have someone help you?
I make my own blog designs and posts. When I first started out, my Mom helped me with a few of the settings. (she has been blogging for quite a while) Sometimes, my Dad will take some pictures of me. When I use a picture that isn't mine, I give the source of the photo, too. It's only fair!
8. What religion are you if it is not too personal?
Great questions, everyone!
P.S. I now have 20 followers!!! Welcome to, Katrinka, PetricaC.Jack, Craftydiva, and Megan!