Wednesday, December 29, 2010

5 Fave Monday (#8)

I am sorry it's 2 days late! Here are some things I like...
1. The "Citrus Goodness" collection by That70sShoppe on Etsy.

Collections on Etsy are a good way to get inspired! I love the colours and I love the items in this one. Thank you, That70sShoppe!

2. Fun typewriters:


I love vintage! Typewriters are not only handy to type on, but they are pretty cool looking. You should check out these seller's shops--they're pretty intresting!

3. Purple:
Some of you may know that I love the colour purple. Maybe my blog gives it away. It's such a pretty colour. I also like blue. That's probably because I'm blonde and blondes look good in blue. I like pink, too. Okay, now I'm just rambling.

4. Safety pin bracelets:

I would like to make one someday.

5. Nancy Drew (starring Emma Roberts)
 My sister got this for Christmas. I loved it. I loved Nancy's style in the movie. I'll probably do a movie review post on this.

That's it for now!

What have YOU been liking?

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails