Sunday, December 26, 2010

Teen Girl's Daybook (#3)

So, how was your Christmas or whatever else you celebrate? My family and I had a great one! It was a nice suprise when my Grandpa called and said my Aunt had had a boy! I never thought he would come on Christmas! How cool is that?

Here's a daybook for today:



Starting time...3:41p.m.

Mood...okay.

Outside my window...sun, snow.

I'm thinking...sledding.

I'm reading...the words I type.

I'm listening to...ABBA.

I'm wearing...a red scarf, black t-shirt, heart necklace, and jeans.

I'm excited...that my new cousin was born yesterday! I hope they call him Chris, ha, ha.

I'm sad because...Christmas day is over. :( Good thing there are 11 more days of Christmas left!

I'm hungry for...nothing.

The song stuck inside my head is...I don't know. (that's not a song's title. I just can't think of one right now.)

I would like...play a board game with my family. Or something like that...

I ♥...the time I spent with me family on Christmas yesterday.

I loathe...cold weather.

Ending time...3:54p.m.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails