Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Outfit of the Day: Thanksgiving

I am going to have something new happening on my blog. I will be showing you outfits that I put together! They will mostly be Sunday/Church outfits and from other times when I need to have a really nice outfit or dress up a little bit more. I always like to dress nicely for church and parties! That's because most days I'm a jeans and t-shirt girl, but it's fun to do something different once in awhile.

This outfit was what I wore on Thanksgiving yesterday:


Okay, here are the details...

"Love" top: Old Navy

Tank top (for going under the slightly sheer top): Giant Tiger

Jeans: Old Navy (I hate it when my jeans are from the same place as my shirt, it makes me look like I'm WAY to obsessed with Old Navy!)

Watch: I wear it almost everyday and it's from my little sister for my Birthday last year

Yellow pendant necklace: I made it!

Birthstone necklace: Birthday present years ago from my Aunt

-Ponytails

P.S. Should I make this a linky party?



the pleated poppy blog

3 comments:

Justine said...

Pretty necklace! You did a great job on it!

Yes, you should make your own link party :) I will join! =] Just let me know when you decided to have your own link party :)


Just Better Together

Jewelscapes Handmade Jewelry said...

That's very cool that you are making your own jewelry and have your own blog too! My daughter is around your age and loves to craft, I'll have to show her your blog!
jewelscapes.blogspot.com

Morgan@Meet Virginia said...

So cool that you make your own stuff! I love that! Thanks for linking up and you should for sure start a party! Hope to see you next week!!

~Morgan

Come check out my Fashion Link Party Weekend Wear every Wednesday!!!
MEET VIRGINIA!

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails