Saturday, August 13, 2011

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone!

Wow, I haven't posted since May 2. Nothing has been wrong with me and nothing bad has happened. I just wasn't into blogging for quite awhile. I'm terribly sorry if I worried you and you thought something terrible happened to me! I know I took a long blogging break, but I needed it! I was kind of board with blogging, but guess what? I really want to start blogging again! Yay!

I can thank my little sister somewhat for that. You see, my little sister started a blog a few days ago and I was helping her a little and looking through some of her posts and I started thinking about how fun it is to blog! So, I decided to give my blog a new design (I'm still working on it) and start blogging again!!!!! By the way, my sister's blog is "Dollygirl's Treasures".

So, what have I been up to? Well, I finished Grade 8 (homeschool) in June. I am on summer vacation right now. Right now I am really into beauty. I was thinking about bringing some beauty posts on this blog. I'm not sure. Let me know if that's cool with you! :-) Or maybe I could do some video nail tutorials...hmmm...

Talk to you soon!

-Ponytails

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails