Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm Lovely!

Isabella from Virtual Bookshelf gave me the "One Lovely Blog Award"! Thank you, Isabella!
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2. Pay it forward to fifteen other blogs you have newly discovered.

3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.


1) You can find Isabella's blog link at the top of this post. :)

2) Most of these aren't newly discovered bloggers, but I love all of these blogs!

1. Kristine of Kristine. Or Polly.

2. Morgan of Meet Virginia Design.


4. Marie of Marie Loves...

5. Jess of Mad in Crafts. (This was the first blog I think I ever started reading)


7. Mama Squirrel of Dewey's Treehouse. (this is my Mom)


9. Disney of ~Ruffles and Stuff~.

10. Libbi H. of The Funner Life.

Is ten enough? I think so!

3) I will contact all of you soon!

-Ponytails

2 comments:

Isabella has moved said...

You're welcome Ponytails! (; Thanks for having an amazing blog!

By the way, I moved the link to Partly Fiction to here:
http://www.its-me-isabella.blogspot.com

Isabella has moved said...

Again, here is another award. (;

http://theoutofreality.blogspot.com/2011/05/scorching-award.html

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails