Monday, August 15, 2011

Polyvore

I have seen some bloggers post pictures of outfits they make on this site called Polyvore. One day, I decided to check it out. I looked around , but I forgot about it. Then, I saw Polka Dot post some outfits. I also saw Marie Loves and Bramblewood Fashion doing some, too. I thought it looked cool, but again, I forgot about it. Then, yesterday I remembered about Polyvore and decided to check it out again. I did, and I fell in love. I made a "sample outfit" without signing up:


I had so much fun doing that. Today, I decided I wanted an account. I'm glad I did. It's SO much fun! :-)

I'm going by the name "PurpleDaisy97". Here are the two outfits I have made:
Nine Million Bicycles

I really like this outfit. This outfit is inspired by a song by a very talented lady named Katie Melua. She is Christian if you are wondering. I love her music and she has a lovely voice. Here is the song this outfit is named after: 
Tea in Paris

I love Paris!

This site is like having every piece of clothing you could ever want right at your fingertips! It's a lot of fun! :-)

-Ponytails



No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails