Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fall Fashion

Hi!

I am going to be doing some fall fashion posts. I don't really follow trends, but I still wanted to talk about them and tell everyone what I think about the new trends. I could do some posts about cute and modest fall outfits, too! :-) I would like to know what you would like to see, too! If you have some ideas, please leave a comment down below!

To kind of kick off these fall fashion posts, I would like to share a trend I think is very interesting. That is brightly coloured pants:


This is the trend that caught my eye the most while I was looking up the trends online. I'm not totally sure what I think about this trend, but it's very bold! I know not everyone would be comfortable with this one. I thought of a fun way to do this trend that is not as scary as neon pink pants! I will tell you soon.

I am very excited to post these fall fashion posts!

-Ponytails

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails