Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall is the Perfect Crafting Season

Doesn't fall make you feel like crafting? My Mom thinks so and I do too. People have the urge to make stuff for Christmas and the fall colours are great inspiration! All the pretty oranges, yellows, reds, and more... At least that's what my Mom and I think. What do you think? Anyway, I need to update you about some things on my blog.

First off, I apologize if any of you were offended or were turned off by THIS rollable flats post. Some of you may know what I'm talking about, here is the story...

I posted that post to talk a little about rollable flats and to show you the slightly funny commercial that the company "Footzy Rolls" made for their rollable flats. I was scrolling through my blog a little while ago and noticed that the title of something like, "Footzy Rolls Rollable Flats Commercial" had been changed to, "Hot Girls Dancing and Screaming". I don't know if the Footzy Rolls' youtube account was hacked or not, but it IS still the same old commercial. I'm really sorry about that. Okay, moving on...

I have created a new fall blog banner! I really like it. I also changed my search bar to white. It looks so clean and crisp! The search bar does make a difference! I love my new fall themed banner!


It also looks a little different because I have changed my blog layout around a bit. I like clean blogs with not to much clutter and my blog did not show that. I had all these featured and link party buttons on my side bar and they were all different sizes and shapes! My favourite link parties can now be found on this page and the times I have been featured, here. My buttons can be found here.

These are the names of my pages:

Home

Contact Me

My Tutorials

My Reviews

I Was Featured

Who Have I Featured?

Some Link Parties

My Buttons

My pages are not at the top of my site anymore, they are in the sidebar below the Blogoversary countdown. (with the labels and archives)

One more thing. I was very surprised when I checked my Sitemeter a few days ago! I had linked up my Outfit of the Day: Thanksgiving to the Weekend Wear With Meet Virginia and the one at The Pleated Poppy. This was on Wednesday.

 Anyway, I checked my Sitemeter and it said I had had about 80 or 90 visits that day. I took a double take! I get somewhere inbetween 5-15 normally each day and I was so thrilled! The last time I checked it that night the visits were up to 109! I checked now and the total on Wednesday turned out to be...140! My stats have been higher ever since!

Most of the views were coming from The Pleated Poppy. I got some very nice comments, so thank you very much. I love feedback.

That's it for now!

-Ponytails

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails