Tuesday, October 5, 2010

And More and More of My Favourite Things

Another favourite things post! How come these post always make my think of that song from "The Sound of Music"? I've never seen that movie, but I've heard the song. Again, please note that none of these favourites have been purchased by me and I was not asked to do reviews. Just showing you what I like! Please tell me about your Etsy store or other online handmade or vintage shop and I might include you in a future favourite things post.

Blue Forest Jewelry: Handmade Pink Rock Smokey Quartz, Rose Quartz and Freshwater Pearl Bracelet


Aren't the colours/beads gorgeous? It looks like she put a lot of work into this! Beautiful.



This would be really warm. I could see this with a black or navy button up sweater! Also, vintage is in and I love the sort of stuff from the 1960, 70s, and 80s. (and older!) I love the clothing that Samantha Stevens (Bewitched) and Diana Prince/Wonder Woman (Wonder Woman) wore.



Isn't this groovy!? Actually, it's from the 80s, but it sure looks 60s/flower childish! It would be cute with skinny jeans underneath, too. Very autumnish.

Mandys Yellow Corner: MandyBand Cream


Wouldn't this look great on my dirty blond hair? So girly, cute, and pretty! Look at all the different pretty colours you can get!




I would really like some boots like these. Cute, chic, and simple.

That's it for now. What do you think?

-Ponytails

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love those items! Just wanted to say thanks for following my blog and being a great reader! If you get a chance, please enter the giveaway on my blog: www.shopsealedwithakiss.blogspot.com

Thanks
Zoe

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails