Friday, October 8, 2010

To Be or Not To Be

I have three things I would like to be for Halloween. I need to chose one. First off, I really enjoy dressing up and having fun. I do not like the haunted zombie, blood and guts, freaky, or skulls part.
50s Waitress/Car hop (NOT the skimpy costumed ones) :


Princess Leia from Star Wars (NOT the slave outfit) :




A Fashion Designer. There really aren't pictures for this one. I mean, fashion designers look like everyone else, right? Maybe a seamstress-fashion designer is a better way to say it. I'm thinking measuring tape around the neck, other sewing things, maybe a fashion book or magazine, and I guess intresting fashionable clothing. I could use some help on this one if you have any suggestions. I think I'm leaning more towards the 50s waitress, though.

 Oh, and I guess I should mention that I want to make my costume and not buy one. We never buy $20.00+ costumes in our family. We use what we have, hit thrift stores, and use the costumes my Grandma made for my Dad when he was a kid. Well, they don't really fit anymore, but they are really detailed and well made. Maybe I'll show them to you sometime. That's it for now. What do you think?

-Ponytails

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails