Thursday, October 21, 2010

Terrific Thrifty Thursday #28

It's the 28th Terrific Thrifty Thursday! Thursday is when I feature 2 or more projects from you crafty people's blogs! Here I go for the 28th time!

First up is from Welcome to the gOOd life (guest posting on Sew Dang Cute) I had found this blog a few days before and was super impressed by her sewing skills! Today I want to show you this J. Crew sweater knock-off she did over at Sew Dang Cute.

Inspiration:


Sarah from Welcome to the gOOd life's version:


Beautiful.

Second is from Free Pretty Things for You! DIY lace tape. Wow. There are so many uses for this! (go see pictures)

Do you have an idea for a Terrific Thrifty Thursday? Then you can submit an easy cooking, frugal, accessory, clothing, tip, and/or craft related project to: mypassionsforfashions (at) yahoo (dot) ca I would love to hear from you! Also, if you have been featured please grab one of my buttons for your blog!

-Ponytails

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails