Friday, September 24, 2010

You Should Watch This...



Here's the address if you can't see it. I really like this Footzy Rolls commercial! Do peoples high heel's heels really snap off? Only one objection: why would you want dozens of Footzy Rolls in your suticase for traveling? I would carry one pair! ;-) I think if I got a pair of rollable flats they would be from Footzy Rolls (on the actual site, ebay) . What are your thoughts?

I thought this commercial was a little funny because of the girl screaming in pain because of her heels. rollable shoes are a good invention! I think they would be good for me because...

In the winter, the parking lot is really bad at our church and my flats could get ruined, walking in the mall, taking walks outside, and of course, when my shoes are killing me! I would also never walk bare foot on sidewalks or in stores! I actually really don't wear heels! I have one pair of sandles with heels that were passed down. Maybe if I found the right pair that weren't to high...

Also, if you own rollable flats what brand do you have? What are your thoughts on them? Sorry if I have been carrying on a bit about rollable shoes. They're just so cool!

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails