Friday, September 24, 2010

Terrific Thrifty Thursday #24

It's the 24th Terrific Thrifty Thursday! Let's get started on it! And I also have some more posts to post today, so stick around! Also, the 25th TTT is next and I would love if you would submit me any scarf projects! See below for submitting info!

First off is from Delia Creates! I think this just might be one of my new favourite blogs! Beautiful photos, great posts, and amazing ideas. I'm sharing the Pumps and Pearls Apron, it's so pretty! She says this is how she (and lots of people)  look most days : 


And this is how it makes her feel:


And second is from Adventures in Dressmaking! Very good ideas on here! I'm sharing these very cute jean shorts! They have cuffs!


I love good blogs. ;-)

Do you have an idea for a Terrific Thrifty Thursday? Then you can submit an easy cooking, frugal, accessory, clothing, tip, and/or craft related project to: mypassionsforfashions (at) yahoo (dot) ca And if you have been featured please grab one of my buttons for your blog! Don't forget those scarf ideas!

-Ponytails

2 comments:

Delia said...

awww! thanks for the link love!

Anonymous said...

I look forward to Thrifty Thursdays!

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails