Wednesday, August 18, 2010

High Fashion

Isn't it great when you can knock-off all those awesome high fashion looks? Carbon Couture has done lots (I first saw some through Dollar Store Crafts) and I'm showing you them too! Everything she does turns out so close to the original! Here are some I like:

Cara, from Carbon Couture did a mirror skirt and they look almost like mirror images!

Inspiration:


Carbon Couture's:


She made tassel earrings!

Inspiration:


Carbon Couture's:


Probably my favourite is her double belts! She shows you them in THIS post and the tutorial is HERE.

Inspiration:


Carbon Couture's:


And I'll show you just one more from Carbon Couture. The cherry tree dress!

Inspiration:


Carbon Couture's:


You should go check out Carbon Couture for more high fashion hacks!

While I'm in the high fashion mood, here's another:

The Cut Out and Keep website's user: Rosie M. made this couture inspired t-shirt dress! I really need to try this and it's so easy!


That's it for now! What do you think?

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails