Thursday, August 12, 2010

Can You Repeat That Price?

The store "Anthropologie" is great for ideas for jewelry and clothing knock-offs. I thought I would check out the site and see if there were any necklaces or clothing that I could knock-off. While looking I found THIS:


I'm sure it's well made and everything, but are you ready for the price tag on this skirt? 348.00 bucks. Wow. I have seen WAY cheaper skirts like this before. What do you think? Over priced? Fine price? I saw a ruffly t-shirt skirt on Analog Me through Someday Crafts that looks pretty much the same.

~Ponytails

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the refashioned one! So cute! I will have to try that... :)

Anonymous said...

Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails