Monday, August 23, 2010

A Few More of My Favourite Things

I thought I would share some more favourite etsy finds! And again, please let me know if you have an etsy shop and I'll come check it out! Also note that I was not asked to review any of these shops and I have not purchased any of these items, just sharing what I like!



I love this dress! I don't really wear dresses that much, but this one isn't too fancy or too laid back! Simple, classy, and chic. Go check out Dear Golden Vintage, they have to many amazing things for sale!

Beautiful Purpose: Scood, Hooded Scarf


These look pretty, comfy, warm, and stylish! Have your pick from 31 colours!



I love the colour of these earrings, all of those pretty coral petals!



They say these are light, so no worries about them pulling on your earlobes! I love the design and the blue gives it an extra pop of colour.



Something about this dress just caught my eye! I love the style!

That's it for now! What do you think?

-Ponytails

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think you have a great eye for fashion! Keep up the good work.

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails