Monday, August 30, 2010

And Even More of My Favourite Things

I love doing the favourite things posts! Just please note again these are thing I have not bought and I was not asked to do reviews. Just showing you some of my favourite things! Here we go.

Come Shop Pink Lemonade: Black and Gray Ruffle Tank Top


I love the black ruffle on the plain gray tank top!



Some just caught my eye about these. Maybe it's the maroon clashing with the white!

Dear Golden Vintage: vintage 1960s SASAMI OBI dress


I love vintage dresses and I love this one with the floral sash! Very pretty.

Beautiful Purpose: Crochet Boots


I really like this picture. And the boots of course!

Jewelry For a Dollar: Multi Purple Dangle Earrings


All those pretty purple beads!



Isn't this pretty? I love the raspberry colour of this one. Not really the length, though.

That's it for now! What do you think?

-Ponytails

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for featuring my top!!! :)

The Apprentice said...

That black vintage dress you could easily replicate with your recently acquired black sheath dress, and sewing a sash in a print fabric!

And you definitely have all the stuff to make those earrings, I could show you if you'd like.

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails