Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Two Truths and a Lie Tuesday (#3)

These are fun to do because everyone gets to know some interesting facts about me!
 
  • My real name is Laura.
  • I love coffee cake.
  • I love singing.
Pick out the lie and leave a comment! Some of you left comments on the last Two Truths and a Lie Tuesday and I bet you would like to know what the lie is, right? Here were the options:
  • I am 5'2".  
  • I love lipgloss.
  • My blog's birthday is in 6 days.
I'm taller than 5'2". Thank you for guessing!
 
-Ponytails

4 comments:

Mary said...

I'm guessing... coffee cake? I actually like coffee cake so this is random. Wait I change my vote. I think the lie is "my name is Laura". :) God Bless

F e l i c i t y said...

I'm guessing the lie is . . . you love coffee cake. Am I right? :)

Isabella has moved said...

Hey Ponytails! I left you an award:

http://virtualbookshelf.blogspot.com/2011/03/im-apparently-lovely.html

Margaret said...

I think the lie is that your name is Laura.
P.S. I love your blog! your fashion sense is so cool!

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails