Thursday, March 17, 2011

Terrific Thrifty Thursday #47 and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Here is a St. Patrick's Day themed Terrific Thrifty Thursday in honour of St. Patrick's Day!

"Pot of Gold" scarf from Childmade. This is so bright and cheerful!
Childmade also has a tutorial for "Easy Shamrock Cards". I think it's pretty smart how your thumb print is used to create one of the cards.
You should really go check out Childmade! They have lots a good tutorials and nice pictures! I found another tutorial for "Paper Roll Shamrocks".
Better Homes and Gardens has a quick DIY for "Green-Ribbon Wrapped Candles". What a simple, pretty way to dress up an ordinary candle! I think this could be used with any colour or pattern of ribbon. :)

(all projects found through One Pretty Thing)

That's it for this Terrific Thrifty Thursday! I hope you enjoyed looking at all the projects!

Do you have a project to share for a Terrific Thrifty Thursday? Then you can submit it to: mypassionsforfashions (at) yahoo (dot) ca I would love to hear from you! Please grab one of my buttons for your blog if you were featured!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

-Ponytails

1 comment:

Mary said...

Love them!! That scarf is adorable. The candle looks like something easy and fun, I might try it! :) Love yah

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails