Thursday, March 3, 2011

Terrific Thrifty Thursday #46

Here is this week's Terrific Thrifty Thursday!
 
I'm picking my jaw up off of the floor after looking at this amazing mirror from The Project Princess Strikes Again.
I love this adorable skirt from Aesthetic Nest. Isn't it pretty?
Do you have a project to share for a Terrific Thrifty Thursday? Then you can submit it to: mypassionsforfashions (at) yahoo (dot) ca I would love to hear from you! Please grab one of my buttons for your blog if you were featured!

-Ponytails

3 comments:

Mary said...

Those are so cute! I love it. That mirror is absolutely adorable... and can I have that skirt? lol! Love it!

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

How fun is that skirt!! I'm looking to make my first skirt myself. This one would be adorable to make!

Wellesley Kopsa said...

h my word those are both absolutely splendifluous!

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails