Thursday, July 22, 2010

Terrific Thrifty Thursday #15

Welcome to the 15th edition of Terrific Thrifty Thursday! I promised an all accessory related Terrific Thrifty thursday for the 15th one so, here it is! No one entered their ideas so, I am picking some that I have found!

First up is a project from Ruffle and Stuff! Disney, from Ruffles and Stuff recently decided to stop her awesome posting on her blog. The good news about this? She is leaving her blog up for people to look at when they need a cute or girly tutorial! If you have been enjoying her blog you should leave her a comment! Anyway, have you got any of those huge clip on earrings? Check what she did to them!


And, second is from Found in the "Ali"! I have seen these silhouette ponytail holders at the dollar store and they WOULD look cuter on a headband!


Do you have an idea for a Terrific Thrifty Thursday? Then you can submit an easy cooking, frugal, accessory, clothing, tip, and/or craft related project to: mypassionsforfashions (at) yahoo (dot) ca And if you have been featured please grab one of my buttons for your blog!

2 comments:

Foundinthe-ALI said...

Thanks for featuring me!! I'm so glad you found me, I love your blog!

Ali

Ponytails said...

Your blog is cool too!

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails