This project is not really fashionable but it tastes good! This recipe is good if you don't want to make them because there are to many bugs outside, you don't have a barbeque, or you don't feel like making a bonfire! You can always change this recipe if you don't have some of the ingredients. (Example: you have graham crackers but not digestives)
To make easy s'mores you will need:
Marshmallows (big or small)
Digestive Cookies (or graham crackers)
1. Put 2 cookies on you plate flat side up
2. Place a large marshmallow on one or you can use about 10 small ones.
3. Place about 10 chocolate chips on the other cookie.
4. Put it in the microwave for about thirty seconds (or until your marshmallow puffs up) and watch in amazement as your marshmallow turns from this,
5. Put the chocolate side on the marshmallow side and don't make all the marshmallow go out the sides.
6. Put it in the freezer for one minute or two minutes.
7. Take your s'more out of the freezer cut it in half with a butter knife if you like and eat your s'more!
I like this recipe and it doesn't take very long just make sure you wash your hands after because these are really sticky! ~~Ponytails
Edit: I was reading Stand in the Wind By Jean Little and these girls were having a camp-out and they made s'mores and spread peanut butter on them you can try that by spreading peanut butter on one of the cookies and sticking the chocolate chips to that side.
This recipe is copyright My Passions for Fashions 2010