Monday, January 17, 2011

Terrific Thrifty Thursday #40

I would like to know how I have been doing this for 40 weeks??? Time has flown by SO quickly! I wonder if us bloggers will be blogging years and years from now! That would be very cool for me to see what I made when I was 12 and 13 when I'm older. :o) (sorry Terrific Thrifty Thursday is a little late!)

The first project is from Craftaholics Anonymous. She made t-shirt pom poms! Aren't they fun? They make me want to party. ;)

I think I might have to make these earrings from Creative Itch.

Monkey See, Monkey Do! has a cute tote bag tutorial!



And that wraps up another Terrific Thrifty Thursday!

Do you have a project to share for a Terrific Thrifty Thursday? Then you can submit it to: mypassionsforfashions (at) yahoo (dot) ca I would love to hear from you! Please grab one of my buttons for your blog if you were featured!

Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails