Monday, February 14, 2011

♥Love♥

Happy Valentine's Day! 5 Fave Monday will be a day late. Here are some love(ly) quotes:

"Friends... They cherish one another's hopes. They are kind to one another's dreams."
-Henry David Thoreau

"I love you, not because you are perfect, but because you are so perfect for me."
-Unknown

"A friend loves at all times..."
-Proverbs 17:17

A friend is someone we turn to
when our spirits need a lift,
A friend is someone we treasure
for our friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone who fills our lives
with beauty, joy, and grace
And makes the whole world we live in
a better and happier place.
-Jean Kyler McManus
{just because it's a cute picture: image source}

Valentine's Day isn't all about dating and chocolate. At dinner, my Mom made the theme God's love. We have to remember that Valentine's Day can be about loving other people besides your husband. Happy Valentine's Day!
P.S. If you have any questions for me, click here and leave a comment.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I really like God's Love for a theme. I was singing to myself a song (i made it up as I went along) about how Valentine's Day isn't just about candy and flowers and couples. It's encouraging to see other christian girls not afraid to share their faith. :) Luv yah

Mary said...

Hey Ponytails where are you? I miss seeing new posts :( please update soon! Love yah!

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails